Thank You!
Thank you for the pain,
because I find out that I am not numb after all…..
Thank you for the heartbreak,
because I realized that I am still capable of loving someone…
Thank you for making me feel unlovable,
because I appreciate more my family and friends who make me feel that I am loved…
Thank you for the rejection,
because it opened my eyes to reality…
Thank you for the hurt,
because I learn to be strong…
because I find out that I am not numb after all…..
Thank you for the heartbreak,
because I realized that I am still capable of loving someone…
Thank you for making me feel unlovable,
because I appreciate more my family and friends who make me feel that I am loved…
Thank you for the rejection,
because it opened my eyes to reality…
Thank you for the hurt,
because I learn to be strong…
Thank you….
Coz’ I realized my true worth…☺
Coz’ I realized my true worth…☺
☼•••☼•••☼•••☼•••☼•••☼•••☼•••☼•••☼•••☼•••☼•••☼•••☼
Thank You For Loving Me
My lucky charm, that’s how I describe you
My inspiration and my angel too
Someone who will love me for who I am
Stands for me forever while holding each other’s hand
Silent and mysterious that’s what you are
Some of your qualities that took my heart
The twinkle in your eyes, the smile on your lips
Those things I’ll always remember specially the way you kiss
You’re the kind of man a woman dreamt to have
The last person who would make me feel bad
A person who makes me experience something new
You are the one I want to spend my whole life through
A partner, a friend and lover in one
You’re my answered prayer and my ideal man
I always thank GOD for giving you to me
And promise Him to care and love you madlyThank you for loving me that’s all I can say
And understanding the entire mistake that I’ve made
Sorry if sometimes I make you feel blue
But deep inside my heart I care and truly love you
My inspiration and my angel too
Someone who will love me for who I am
Stands for me forever while holding each other’s hand
Silent and mysterious that’s what you are
Some of your qualities that took my heart
The twinkle in your eyes, the smile on your lips
Those things I’ll always remember specially the way you kiss
You’re the kind of man a woman dreamt to have
The last person who would make me feel bad
A person who makes me experience something new
You are the one I want to spend my whole life through
A partner, a friend and lover in one
You’re my answered prayer and my ideal man
I always thank GOD for giving you to me
And promise Him to care and love you madlyThank you for loving me that’s all I can say
And understanding the entire mistake that I’ve made
Sorry if sometimes I make you feel blue
But deep inside my heart I care and truly love you
♠♠♠-♠♠♠-♠♠♠-♠♠♠-♠♠♠-♠♠♠-♠♠♠-♠♠♠-♠♠♠-♠♠♠-♠♠♠-♠♠♠-♠♠♠-♠♠-♠♠♠-♠♠♠
Game Over
I’m sorry baby, but I’ve gotta move on, on my own.
It’s your “love” that iv out grown.
I told you “goodbye”,
And even though iv cried and cried..
It’s the best thing for you and I.
Holding you to my heart so close..
Will be what I miss the most..
But, I feel better now, and you will to.
Remember those times when you hurt me…
Nevermind.. You probably don’t have a clue..
But I do..
All I know, is that you and me
Were never meant to be..
Because your a free spirit..
And all I wanted was a little commitment..
The game has ended, and i have dropped your controller..
This relationship is done..
Game over….
♦♦♦=♦♦♦=♦♦♦=♦♦♦=♦♦♦=♦♦♦=♦♦♦=♦♦♦=♦♦♦=♦♦♦=♦♦♦=♦♦♦
Simply because I Love You!
I miss you more than words could possibly describe.
Crying out your name every night,
Screaming for you to catch me,
But you never do,
You just watch me fall,
And you laugh,
Because you knew all along this would happen.
Without warnng you let me go,
And you no longer care.
But I know I’ll keep falling,
More and more every night,
Simply because I love you.
It’s your “love” that iv out grown.
I told you “goodbye”,
And even though iv cried and cried..
It’s the best thing for you and I.
Holding you to my heart so close..
Will be what I miss the most..
But, I feel better now, and you will to.
Remember those times when you hurt me…
Nevermind.. You probably don’t have a clue..
But I do..
All I know, is that you and me
Were never meant to be..
Because your a free spirit..
And all I wanted was a little commitment..
The game has ended, and i have dropped your controller..
This relationship is done..
Game over….
♦♦♦=♦♦♦=♦♦♦=♦♦♦=♦♦♦=♦♦♦=♦♦♦=♦♦♦=♦♦♦=♦♦♦=♦♦♦=♦♦♦
Simply because I Love You!
I miss you more than words could possibly describe.
Crying out your name every night,
Screaming for you to catch me,
But you never do,
You just watch me fall,
And you laugh,
Because you knew all along this would happen.
Without warnng you let me go,
And you no longer care.
But I know I’ll keep falling,
More and more every night,
Simply because I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment